PGHCNC Site - New Look!

Discuss anything that's on your mind
Porschekid
President
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Turbo & Ariel Atom
Instagram: @porschekid

February 7th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Let me know what you think about the redesigned forum and if you have any problems, requests, or suggestions!
:banana-dance:
2006 Ariel Atom
2002 Porsche 911 Turbo

Make sure to check out our quality sponsors to fill your automotive, personal, and business needs: Club Sponsors

Tozovac
Vehicle: 1993 NSX

August 15th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Hi, with all due respect, I hate it and is lessening my desire to peruse this site often. It's too white, and with virtually no borders (or, with very light-colored borders that are virtually indistinguishable and therefore pretty useless) or colored "zones" to differentiate "areas," all the cues are removed that previously allowed for almost subconsciously guiding a user to use a page & look thru a thread. Then again, I really despise the all-white borderless buttonless user interface fad that's been going on for a few years now first by Windows phone and/or Android and then Apple and now virtually everyone, again because it's removed all the features that used to allow for intuitive & easy/enjoyable use. Two thumbs down for the current look. A good website that hasn't given in to the too-white borderless buttonless fad is NSXPrime.com, for reference. Even they at one time experimented with a new look a few years ago but reigned things in to what you see today. Appreciate the efforts to try to keep things fresh but I don't like this unfinished-looking too-white interface.

Andy

• Information